Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Favorites

I was planning to do a Hits & Misses, but considering the fact that I haven't purchased any new items that I hate...there's no point in including the "misses", right? I decided to spare the details and mainly just provide pictures of the products along with some comments on a few of them.

Sooo for this month, my favorites are:

L'oreal Magic BB Cream
MAC's Soft Brown & Swiss Chocolate Single Eyeshadows
The FaceShop single eyeshadow in BR803
MAC's Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso
L'oreal's Limited Edition Project Runway Blush in Watchful Owl



Left: the FaceShop eyeshadow
Top: MAC's Swiss Chocolate
Bottom right: MAC's Soft Brown



Unfortunately, this blush has been discontinued so if you have any interest in buying it, you'd probably have to purchase it online somewhere :/

L'oreal's Limited Edition Project Runway Blush in Watchful Owl

Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso

If you're no stranger to the beauty community or YouTube, you would know all about this bronzer. So, in short, it's $3, matte, a very flattering color on several complexions, and can be found in drugstores such as Rite Aide, Target, and CVS.
MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish in Medium Plus
Now, my K-Pop favorite for this month is:
EXO


I realize that this is obviously not a beauty related thing, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to add in a little something about myself. Plus, I mean...look at them, they're adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment