Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sephora V.I.B. 15% Discount Haul

Greetings and salutations my beauty bloggers!

I have a haul for you all! :D
Before anyone says anything, yes, I am still working on my 20 pans. My only exception to this project was to buy things that were essential for my everyday wear. My foundation is running out quickly and Sephora emailed me yesterday about the 15% discount they were having all week for the V.I.B. members. So, of course, I jumped at the opportunity. Also, my 21st birthday is quickly approaching so I decided to pick up my birthday gift as well.

Note: I literally came home from my little shopping day about 3 hours ago and I just wanted to get a post up! Please excuse any grammatical errors, I'm just too excited.

Another note: half of the things I'm about to show you I didn't even pay for haha.

Here are the things I actually purchased:


My old eyelash curler was a total dud so I went to go get me a new one of those. I also purchased the bareMinerals 8-piece-starter kit. It comes fully equipped with a full-sized foundation (original or matte, I chose the matte) sample size primer, full flawless face brush, flawless application brush, maximum coverage concealer brush, warmth all-over face color, original mineral veil, and a getting started DVD all for the price of $63 ($61 if you choose the original foundation). 

Now all the freebies:


I decided to redeem my 500-pt. perk and get the absolutely fabu-'bliss' set. Then, for my birthday I got the fresh sugar kisses mini lip duo, which smell absolutely AMAZING btw. Everything else was in a little goodie bag that I got for being a V.I.B. member. It came with a Sephora full action extreme effect mascara, Givenchy mister light, Bumble bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner, sample-sized boscia B.B. cream, Especially Escada solid perfume, and lastly a mini MUFE smokey lash mascara.

Sooo many new little goodies to try! I'm soo excited. I was excited enough about my the fresh mini lip duo and my 500-pt perk, but when the cashier whipped out the goodie bag....that was just icing on the cake :)

I went on a shopping spree with my little sister last week and got sooo many clothes. Possible blogpost? We'll see. I'm also in the works of posting my hair update since I finally got it dyed. Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment