Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Massive January Haul

This month I went crazy with the spending. I promise next month I'll show more restraint (maybe)! I made my wallet cry like a little b*tch and I'm not even ashamed. Below is just a small preview of what I bought. 
The priciest thing I bought this month was the NARS Danmari palette, which I got 10% off and I don't regret it AT ALL. I love it!

Top row (from left to right):

  • Japanese facial mask [Mitsuwa Marketplace]
  • NARS duo in Charade [Sephora]
  • NARS Danmari palette [Sephora]
  • Skinfood tomato whitening toner [Skinfood]
Second row:
  • L'oreal infallible shadows in Bronzed Taupe and Sultry Smoke [Ulta]
  • Maybelline 24-hour tattoo shadows in Audacious Asphalt and just behind the lipsticks is Bold Gold..I'm such an idiot for covering that [Ulta]
  • Skinfood byulsatang eye color [Skinfood]
Third row:
  • L'oreal HIP duos in Sassy and Electrified [Ulta]
  • Revlon super lustrous lipstick in Primrose (not even gonna lie, I bought this mainly because of The Hunger Games and because one of my favorite beauty gurus, hollyannaeree, loves it) [Target]
  • Revlon lip butter in Creamsicle [Target]
  • L'oreal colour riche balm in Pink Satin [Ulta]
As far as swatches and reviews go, I'll have those in my January Hits and Misses so please look forward to that. I'm also in the works of getting a new camera so bare with my crappy cellphone pictures for a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment