Lately, I've been on the search for a new hobby and well the most sensible thing for me to do, in my opinion, was to start blogging. It seems doable and may end up being really fun. I thought about starting a YouTube page, but I'm not exactly secure enough for that soo here I am.
So what will I be blogging about? My main reason for starting this blog is for beauty so there will be some beauty related things (i.e. hauls, reviews, etc.), but fear not because I do intend to use this blog for other things....I just haven't figured out just what yet. Possibly food? Kpop? Asian goodies? I don't know. I suppose those who are interested can and will find out or maybe I'll just be forever alone on this hahaha shout out to all my Tumblr users!!!
I laugh now, but I really hope that doesn't happen :D
No comments:
Post a Comment