Swatches (left to right): Viva Glam Nicki, Innocence Beware!, and Fleshpot
![]() |
| With white light |
![]() |
| With flash from cellphone haha |
Fleshpot (Satin):
Yes, this lipstick isn't limited edtion, but it was in my haul so I'm going to include it in this post :). It is a very light nude that leans more pink. My lips are extremely pigmented and no lipstick has been capable of completely concealing them except for Fleshpot. It's a very pale lipstick so it does make me a tad....dead-looking. The first time I wore it, I had to pair it with my Viva Glam II, which happens to be my darkest nude. After that, I found a good balance. I don't see myself repurchasing this and I'm quite glad that I BACK-2-MAC'd for this. Hopefully, it'll grow on me. It's not a complete fail just a bit more high maintenance than what I would've liked. Be aware that this lipstick won't work for everyone.
Innocence Beware! (Cremesheen):
This lipstick was released previously in the Venomous Villains collection and was re-released in the Shop MAC collection. It's not an extremely pigmented nude, for my lips at least, but it tones down my lips quite nicely. It's been compared to MAC's Creme D' Nude, however, I enjoy this lipstick much more. For some reason, Creme D' Nude tends to settle in the cracks of my lips no matter how much I moisturize. I might have to go back and get a backup.
Viva Glam Nicki (Lustre):
I'm not one to reach for bright colored lipsticks, nudes are where it's at for me. However, the sales associate that was helping me the day I came to MAC had such a beautiful color on her lips I couldn't stop staring that them so, of course, I asked her what she was wearing. Lo and behold, it was the Nicki. It didn't come out yet so I had to get a pre-sale because I just didn't want to miss out on it. Is it bright? Absolutely, but don't fear it. I am very particular when it comes to my lipstick colors. Believe me when I say I don't enjoy being the center of attention hence my preference for more natural looking makeup. I try my best to stay out of the spotlight while still looking somewhat presentable. The Nicki is one of those lipsticks that certainly gives your lips a "wow" factor without making it look like you're trying too hard....remember this is only my opinion.
All-in-all....I'm a fan of Innocence and Nicki.






i want to try mac fleshpot soon. I've been using Mac Myth lipstick for a year now. its good but i want to give a chance to another nude one :D
ReplyDeleteAhh be careful with that lipstick! It's very difficult to pull off because it's sooo pale. Try it on before you do swipe the card or lay down the bills :)
Delete