Friday, February 17, 2012

Preview: Makeup Collection & Storage

Ok it's official...I kind of suck at keeping up with my blog, but I'm trying! :)

Since my blog is in need of a bit of love I thought of doing a small preview of my makeup collection & storage since those are one my favorite types of YouTube videos to watch.

The top of my vanity


Keep reading if you wanna see the rest! :)


I'm sure many of you have seen the DIY makeup brush holder on YouTube or even on Blogger. These aren't all my brushes, but are the ones that I use on a daily basis or on an almost daily basis. I bought both the brush containers at Michael's for, I think, $2 each. The marble and ribbon were also purchased at Michael's except I had a 40% coupon AND the ribbon was on sale so I think the marble was $1
 and the ribbon was...$2? I don't even remember. To the far right are my palettes, which hold my 15-pro palette from MAC, Inglot palette, NARS Danmari palette, and the UD Ammo palette. I bought the file holder (is that what they're called? I can't remember haha) for $8 at Barnes&Noble.


In the basket, lies my face products such as foundation, BB cream, toner, cleanser, and my moisturizer; and my Naked (1&2) palettes. To the right of the basket is my plastic drawer from the Container Store, which was $10, I believe. On top is my mirror, perfumes, lip balm, kabuki brush, and sunscreen. Inside the drawers are all my basic eye products such as primer, paint pots, eyeliners, and mascara.

Left side of my vanity

Not exactly sure if anyone can tell, but my vanity has 3 small drawers at the top of it (picture only shows 2) and 6 larger drawers beneath them (picture only shows 3...obviously). Soooo inside the top drawers are the rest of my palettes and some false eyelashes.





And lastly, in one of my bigger drawers is the rest of my collection.


Top left: eyeshadow quads, trios, etc.
Top middle left: blushes, bronzers, & highlights.
Top middle right: some lipsticks & lipglosses.
Top right: setting powders, concealers, & oil blotting sheets.

Bottom left: some more brushes.
Bottom middle: single eyeshadows, pigments, or L'oreal HIP duos.
Bottom right: DIY lipstick holder & some of my more loved lipsticks/lipglosses :)

Now you guys see why I must embark on a 20 Project Pan...there's just soo much to go through!

Honorable K-pop/K-drama mention (c'mon you had to have seen this coming!) :



Took awhile, but after the 6th episode I kind of got a bit obsessed with the second season of Dream High. So far this has been one of my favorite scenes in the season. I've watched it so many times I've lost count.

No comments:

Post a Comment